It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Message Author
 Post subject: New Site. JustinGuyzWorld.webs.com
New postPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 pm 

I abandoned UltimateTweakers because someone hacked it and deleted the key guides that make the site good. JustinGuyzWorld is my new site. I hope this would be more successful. Still working on it.

Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Thanks given: 14 times
Thanks received: 8 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: New Site. JustinGuyzWorld.webs.com
New postPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 am 

What do you mean someone hacked it?

Post subject: Re: New Site. JustinGuyzWorld.webs.com
New postPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm 

I like the new look of your site and I'm sure it will look great when you're finished with adding everything.

I'm pretty sure what Justin means is that someone with a lot of knowledge hacked into the host server he was using. It happened with one of my friends a few years back. My friend had an awesome website that I helped with. I helped with the website, the photo gallery and the forum.

About a year later, someone with vast knowledge hacked into the host server and deleted all the graphics, animations, skins, etc. that we had worked so hard on in making. The hacker also deleted most of the screencaps and photos in the gallery and the hacker also destroyed the message board.

I understand where Justin is coming from. The hacker that destroyed everything had vast knowledge and it was reported to the host server of the website. The hacker had used a password hacking software. That kind of software becomes dangerous when it's used by people with bad intentions instead of good intentions.

Contributor
Contributor
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

Thanks given: 43 times
Thanks received: 33 times
 Profile E-mail  

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]