It is currently Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Message Author

Post subject: THE FREE WINDOWS 10
New postPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:15 pm 

FREE WINDOWS 10 .....
Windows 10 is almost here (29th July release date). You will need to already have W7 (With Service Pack 1) ..... OR ..... W8.1 to qualify for the FREE WINDOWS 10, - YES, FREE! - W10 is more or less an amalgamation of W7 and W8.1, in ONE Operating system and Tech sites say this will be the best Windows version ever (so they claim!), even better than W7 can you believe!?! If you have either of the two above (W7+Service Pack 1 OR W8.1), you should have had a notification by now regarding the FREE W10! I have had this notification (via Windows Update) for some weeks now and a "Window" icon should appear in your taskbar to reserve your copy of W10 which is due starting from 29th July. I have MY free copy of W10 reserved ......... but have YOU!??! - A complete review of W10 can be found here, click on this to learn more at TECHRADAR :-
http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac ... 364/review

Top Content Contributor
Top Content Contributor

Thanks given: 5 times
Thanks received: 97 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: THE FREE WINDOWS 10
New postPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:32 pm 

Got the iso from a site supposed to be final anyone have the md5 checksum, jk The official microsoft iso deployment tool didn't work, will try the MS website. :-)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Thanks given: 2 times
Thanks received: 2 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: THE FREE WINDOWS 10
New postPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:12 pm 

I like W10, I never tried W8.0 or W8.1. I had visions of Vista reappearing, scary! I waited for W10! ..... W7 is still "present" in W10 and I applaud that! ..... WXP begat W7 which in turn begat W10 (the grand daddy!) lol! ....... :geek: Sod Vista, sod W8.0 & W8.1 .... viva la W10!..... XP, meet your grandson ..... he's called Windows 10 :thumbup:

Top Content Contributor
Top Content Contributor

Thanks given: 5 times
Thanks received: 97 times
 Profile E-mail  

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]