It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Message Author
 Post subject: Change WEI with Windows 7 Rating changer [Freeware]
New postPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:46 pm 

Some times before[Fri May 27, 2011] our Forum member jeet Posted a Topic How to Alter Windows Experience Index and today I am going to show show you a good Freeware app for Editing WEI

Windows 7 Rating changer :ugeek:

Quote:
Windows Rating Changer is a simple software tool which is used to change the windows experience index. Are you ever having problem with you system showing lower ratings than you expected then here comes the solution using this software tool you can change your windows 7 rating to any value you want.

Image :P

System Requirements and Installation is normal ;)

You can Download this from Source

Cheerss :mrgreen:

Contributor
Contributor
Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Thanks given: 121 times
Thanks received: 263 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Change WEI with Windows 7 Rating changer [Freeware]
New postPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 pm 
For this post the author Mike has received thanks - 2: Rick, Stu

Or, you know, you could be like me and actually build a PC with high WEI ratings instead of hacking it so you can "show off" your crappy system.

I'm a fan of modding and everything, but when its only purpose is to show someone else and be purposefully deceptive, I'm quite the pessimist (obviously).

Top Content Contributor
Top Content Contributor

Thanks given: 9 times
Thanks received: 100 times
 Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:49 pm 

+ The application window has spelling mistakes in it....
Also, why does it require you to disable UAC? (not normal installation at all)

Moved to Windows Software

Site Admin
Site Admin
Windows Guru²
Windows Guru²

Thanks given: 375 times
Thanks received: 441 times
 Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:46 pm 

Oh why oh why would you even contemplate using such a...... tool??? :-/

We are meant to be handing out sound advice to people not proving that you just a cowboy <sigh> I really don't understand the reasoning behind it at all Uvais.

If someone thought that their WIE was so bad I am pretty sure they would be asking "How to improve it by what hardware to upgrade" not have you got a tool to falsify my score.... people want there systems to be the best they can be by upgrading not cover-ups LOL

Top Content Contributor
Top Content Contributor

Thanks given: 47 times
Thanks received: 132 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Change WEI with Windows 7 Rating changer [Freeware]  Topic is solved
New postPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:09 am 

Makcalable wrote:
I really don't understand the reasoning behind it at all Uvais.

Bugsy ...ohhh i forgot Now you are Makcalable Image

If you don't Understand the reasoning behind it :? then Simple DO NOT USE THIS :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone have problem related to this app then Please Post here

Contributor
Contributor
Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 am 
For this post the author Stu has received gratitude : Makcalable

Don't worry, i won't be using it. EVER. I suggest others don't either (simply because of the UAC thing).
Why would we want to message him about this terrible app? Others have already pointed out the spelling mistakes but nothing has been done about it. Says to me he's not bothered - which in turn, means it's not worthy of our attention.

UVIAIS, please address members how they wish to be addressed. Makcalable has already asked you not to call him by his previous username, please respect this.

Site Admin
Site Admin
Windows Guru²
Windows Guru²

Thanks given: 375 times
Thanks received: 441 times
 Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 am 
For this post the author Rick has received gratitude : Makcalable

UVAIS wrote:
Makcalable wrote:

If you don't Understand the reasoning behind it :? then Simple DO NOT USE THIS :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not an insult but why are you bringing "Hacking" into the Mintywhite equation? Mike said it all, and made a really sound statement.

Mintywhite id all about thinking outside the box, fixing, and modding our systems to do great things for us, not use a hacking tool that is all FAKE... Hacking tools should be completely forbidden on this forum anyway.

I also agree with Makcalable, just don't get the idea on why you would do such a thing.

Hacking should be use elsewhere like Warez Forums for people who likes to cheat and showoff their system to people that isn't even true. That's FRAUD.

Just my opinion.

Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Thanks given: 33 times
Thanks received: 137 times
 Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 am 

ITGeekRC wrote:
UVAIS wrote:
Makcalable wrote:

This is not an insult but why are you bringing "Hacking" into the Mintywhite equation? Mike said it all, and made a really sound statement.

Mintywhite id all about thinking outside the box, fixing, and modding our systems to do great things for us, not use a hacking tool that is all FAKE... Hacking tools should be completely forbidden on this forum anyway.

I also agree with Makcalable, just don't get the idea on why you would do such a thing.

Hacking should be use elsewhere like Warez Forums for people who likes to cheat and showoff their system to people that isn't even true. That's FRAUD.

Just my opinion.

I can't found in Mintywhite's Rules section that Hacking isn't allowed ;;; yeas you can't Post illegal Hack ,Stuff etc
[And if my post is illegal material / tips etc. The mod / admin would have been destroyed ;;;]

and in this Post there is nothing is illegal ;)

It's Only For Fun Purpose :P ;;;;; But some ppl Do Not Know What is Fun :think:

Contributor
Contributor
Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 am 

UVAIS wrote:
ITGeekRC wrote:
UVAIS wrote:
Makcalable wrote:

Just my opinion.

I can't found in Mintywhite's Rules section that Hacking isn't allowed ;;; yeas you can't Post illegal Hack ,Stuff etc
[And if my post is illegal material / tips etc. The mod / admin would have been destroyed ;;;]

and in this Post there is nothing is illegal ;)

It's Only For Fun Purpose :P ;;;;; But some ppl Do Not Know What is Fun :think:

I said, "IT SHOULD BE BANNED", never said it was in the RULES of Mintywhite. This isn't a hacking site.. Jesus... a guy with a lot of Thanks and a Genuine Star on his name is talking Hacking... please do it elsewhere, not on this forum besides that post was senselessly useless...

Besides, why bring Hacking on this Forum? Do it somewhere else!!! Rich doesn't like dealing with hacking on this forum and this is supposed to be a Genuine website dealing with Genuine people who wants some leverage in learning the REAL way of computing.

Thank you

Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Thanks given: 33 times
Thanks received: 137 times
 Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:19 am 

Rick Sir you need to try this and this LOL

Contributor
Contributor
Windows Guru