It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
Message Author
 Post subject: Bluetooth not working on my new Asus laptop
New postPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:50 am 

I have this problem with my new Asus A53S - K53SD laptop. The intergrated bluetooth doesn't seem to work. When i try to add a bluetooth device under devices and printers in control panel, it just keeps saying "Searching for devices... Make sure your device is discoverable".I found out that it didn't work, because i just bought a new microsoft notebook Bluetooth mouse 5000, and when i try to install/connect it to my computer, windows just can't find the device. I know it's not my new mouse that isn't working, because i have tried connecting other bluetooth devices aswell, but windows still can't find anything. I have both a Intel Bluetooth driver and an Atheros bluetooth driver (V7.4.0.115) installed. Both downloaded from the Asus support website.I have tried reinstalling both programs a lot of times, and i have runned a lot of different driver update programs, to check if i was using the latest versions or missing any drivers. I have spent a lot of time browsing the web to find a solution to my problem, but none of the suggested solutions have worked.

Here's how it looks:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 0 times
 Profile E-mail  

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]