It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
Message Author
 Post subject: USB Nightmare
New postPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:01 pm 

Does anyone have any experience using a PIC to USB2 interface by Syba-USA? The one that's nearly driven me crazy for the past two days is the VIA VT62x2 chipset. I'm trying very hard to leave out any of the details that make me sound like an idiot in this scenario, but suffice it to say that despite what I've read on Syba's website, there seem to be quite a few people out there that haven't been able to make this work on a 64bit machine.

Over the past 48 hours I've gotten just about every error code I've ever heard of, and many that were new to me. Before I throw a temper tantrum, hurl the card into the lake and start consuming mass quantities of vodka, I figured I would give it one last shot and see if anyone has had any experience with this little slice of digital HELL on earth!?

Running Win7, AMD Athlon 4600 dual core, 64bit, 8gig ram, with about 1 microgram of patience. I make my living as a professional artist and I can assure you that by this time tomorrow (assuming it's not in the lake), I will have turned this into the star for this years Holiday Tree!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 0 times
 Profile E-mail  

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]