It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:20 am

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
Message Author

Post subject: Best Budget All in One PC
New postPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:25 am 

Hi,

I have around £550 to spend - dont really mind if its brand new or used (as long as decent condition)

I need to get an All In One PC for space reasons, although monitor can be any size (bigger = better)

I am seen the Inspiron 2320 and the Vostro 360 both of which seem decent, i'd prefer to have an HDMI In for use with consoles etc but its not that important.

I'd obviously prefer to have an i5 over an i3 but i'm not up there with the differences anymore

What would be one of the best All in One PC's to look for with the budget I have?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 0 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Best Budget All in One PC
New postPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 pm 

10,000 folks, myself included, would not recommend an All In One. Reason: Extreme difficulty replacing/upgrading parts. In some cases the screen needs to be removed requiring specialized expensive tools and a ton of experience...........

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 0 times
 Profile E-mail  

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]