8-) You do great work, as for this tweaker I use something similar called Ultimate Windows Tweaker, but I would have liked to see a bunch of other tweaks included in a package, such as:
1. To clear the icon cache when it gets cluttered and a different icon is showing rather than the actual.
2. To change the icon display size.
3. To add a custom context menu.
4. To control which context menu items are visible.
5. To delete a context menu item....etc
I can list many suggestions but the easiest way for you will be to consider that now XQDC X-setup has gone out of business someone must continue to provide the same tweaks that great program was offering. Actually it is not quite compatible with Windows 7 (it works but with problems) so another task would be to make those tweaks compatible with Windows 7.
I would definitely make heavy use of such a program. I hope I was of some assistance.
The first suggestion I think I could easily add, I'm not sure is it possible to do the second one
3,4,5 are on work on different program, It got a little complicated so I haven't done it yet, but here's screenshot of AdSevenContextMenuModifier, the another one is from adding new key.