Well I made this kind of program couple of years ago, but never published it because it was so crap.
But now when I was just browsing through my old programs, I decided to build a new one from scratch
The result: over three times less code, and required amount of system memory has been decreased to one third of the original. Also nicer interface and more options (still more to come).
This program doesn't have any main window, so it's based on hotkeys. It still makes a icon to notification area, and by right-clicking it you'll see these options: Hotkeys
- Take screenshot & save it directly (F12)
- Take screenshot & start editing (Home)
- Take screenshot normally (Print Screen)
- Open editor screen (Home)
- Leave editor screen (End)
- Show menu in editor and preview screen (Keep Ctrl pressed)Abilities in editor
- Drawing (coming)
- Text ( Coming)Options
- Show cursor in screenshot
- Show balloon tips (set this off once you have understood the program)Images
Download link:via Mediafire
Please give me some feedback!
P.S. I'll make a new icon for this program, if anyone would like to help me and send suggestions for icon, please do it!
And if you have any other new suggestions for editing/easier use please tell me!