It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
Message Author
 Post subject: Reserve your copy of Windows 8 Pro today!
New postPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:49 pm 

Yeas It's Official :)

Reserve your copy of Windows 8 Pro and Pre-order Windows 8 PCs today!

Starting today, you can reserve a packaged DVD of the upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $69.99 USD ERP* (U.S.) at select retailers. When you receive your copy of the Windows 8 Pro upgrade, you’ll see that the packaging takes a fresh approach, in the reimagining of Windows. Your package will feature one of 5 vibrant illustrations - you can check out all 5 here on Facebook. We moved to paper based materials (the exception of course being the upgrade DVD inside) which allowed us to make an 80% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions and fossil fuel consumption. And we’ve reduced the packaging weight by 41%.

In the U.S., you will find this offer at Amazon.com, Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot and the Microsoft Store and many more. I suggest checking with your local retailers.

More @ Source

Contributor
Contributor
Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Thanks given: 121 times
Thanks received: 263 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Reserve your copy of Windows 8 Pro today!
New postPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 pm 

I don't know, I was excited about windows 7 coming out but I am just haven't got into the windows 8 countdown at all

I suppose part of it is that unlike Vista, Windows 7 is very good and I will be happy to wait a while

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Thanks given: 3 times
Thanks received: 1 times
 Profile E-mail  

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]