Mosaic (previously known as Metro Home 2) is an application that brings Metro UI to your desktop. It is a set of live widgets that shows some content from the web or from your PC.
Mosaic supports WPF and HTML widgets.
Currently some widgets are just link to something (e.g. desktop or control panel) but in future they could get more functions.
There is one demo HTML widget - Today widget.
Mosaic is in alpha stage and can work unstable
- Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (Client Profile enough but full is recommended for future versions)
- To open Mosaic menu move mouse cursor to the right border of screen and click. This could not work if your taskbar placed on the right or left or you have more than one monitor.
- To add widgets open Mosaic menu click on the Widgets icon and choose widget
- To remove widget click on widget icon in Widgets menu again
- By default widgets are shown over your windows and can be covered by them. There is fullscreen mode in the Mosaic options which makes Mosaic to cover whole screen
- You can drag screen to the left in fullscreen mode
- If your widgets covered by windows just click on the right border of screen and they will quickly bring to front....
Get more & Download info @ Source