This is a useful tip for those of you that have low-end graphics cards and still would like to use the Flip3D feature.
The following is a registry hack which lets you change the number of windows shown when Flip3D is activated. By default it's set to 10, and for some, that'd be too many and the quality of Flip3D would be poor.
He's how to change the registry to a lower number of windows;
1. Press WinKey
2. Type 'regedit'
3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM
5. Right click on DWM and select New, click on 'DWORD (32-bit)'
6. Name the new DWORD value “Max3DWindows” (without the quotes)
7. Double click on the DWORD value and set it to the maximum number of windows you want displayed in Flip3D. A good number is 5 for low-end cards and 10 for high performance cards.
8. Click OK and exit the Registry Editor.
10. Press WinKey+Tab to display Flip3D or download Winflog
to launch it via the middle mouse button. You should now see the number of windows you specified in regedit!