It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Message Author

Post subject: Google Chrome Frame for IE8
New postPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 pm 

I downloaded it today and it is awesome!
http://www.google.com/chromeframe

I went to some sites today and HTML5 was required to view those sites. I recieved a message that IE8 didn't support HTML5 and I need to use a browser like IE9, Google Chrome, Foxfire or either download Google Chrome Frame for IE8. I had been hesitant for awhile to try it but I realized that HTML5 will eventually be used at several sites, and it will also eventually be required instead and will someday replace the flash players.

I've already fallen in love with Google Chrome Frame. I went to YouTube and joined a trial experiment and I'm now watching videos with the HTML5 player instead of using the flash player. It is fantastic.
http://www.youtube.com/html5

I also went to a site earlier for chrome experiments. HTML5 is required in able to play around with the experiments. Thanks to Google Chrome Frame, I can play around with those experiments. I love the magnetic experiment. You can click on the magnets and move them around. I haven't tried all of them but I plan to.
http://www.chromeexperiments.com/

Because of Google Chrome Frame, I can view sites and videos with IE8 that use HTML5. I also love it because it's free! :lol:

Contributor
Contributor
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

Thanks given: 43 times
Thanks received: 33 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Google Chrome Frame for IE8
New postPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 am 

yes its look awesome ;)

Contributor
Contributor
Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Thanks given: 121 times
Thanks received: 263 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Google Chrome Frame for IE8
New postPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:03 am 

I think you meant "it looks awesome." ;) I don't know about it "looking" awesome but it works really well. :D

Contributor
Contributor
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

Thanks given: 43 times
Thanks received: 33 times
 Profile E-mail  

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]