It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Register for Windows Forums

Register for Windows Forums now to gain access to: post messages, download free books, competitions for great prizes, and get to know others. Members also see NO ADVERTS. Join today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Message Author

Post subject: Great Manuals
New postPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:09 pm 
For this post the author Rick has received gratitude : Rich

Hello fellow Mintywhite users,

Pardon my lack of attendance, but I have been extremely busy with my college work, and trying to aces it for the summer. Just a few more weeks left till summer break, then onward back to college within two weeks after closing date of summer class. Not much breathing room, but gotta finish it!!!

I came across this site, Great Manuals. It's an excellent site that explains everything you need to know about Manuals, and the How-To.

Culled by Great Manuals:

Quote:
GreatManuals.com is dedicated towards providing online help documentation for various software products to expand your business plans in the easiest way. At Greatmanuals.com user can easily find huge collection of free software help manuals and knowledgebase at one place.

You can easily request to publish your software help manuals that can be used as advanced marketing technique to expand strategic business plan, Business ideas to increase online business on the global internet. Whether you are small or large business IT Company (including retail or accounting) and planning to write professional software help management manual templates, Help desk ticketing, example guides, technical document sample or tutorial to guide your web site customers. You can send your request to publish your software documentation on GreatManuals.com. Your business planner and writers can develop simple, reliable computer software help file and can get its full output in form of potential customers through GreatManuals.com publishing Platform.

http://www.greatmanuals.com/

I thought of sharing it to every member of this site.

Cheers everyone

~Rick

Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Thanks given: 33 times
Thanks received: 137 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Great Manuals
New postPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 am 

thanks.. this is a good one..

Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

Thanks given: 48 times
Thanks received: 7 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Great Manuals
New postPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 am 

You're welcome mindnorne, and Thanks to Rich for the, "Thanks" gratitude. I felt it was useful in all areas, as well as it is for everyone.

Cheers

Windows Guru
Windows Guru

Thanks given: 33 times
Thanks received: 137 times
 Profile E-mail  

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]